Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Diari Abang Tukiman: Six Senses Laamu Resort & Spa

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Cuti sem da lame stat, tapi aku baru ingat nak update blog aku lepas beberape minggu. So, for all the readers n fans out there, I'm terribly sorry bcoz i don't give u any update. I know u all are waiting for me to update my blog. hehe.

So, this semester break, I'm currently working on two things with one BIG objective : to get experience.
Bcoz of those two things, my head is spinning so wildly la everyday. Not bcoz of problem, but it's bcoz a load of work that I've to settle within this semester break before next semester starts.

At day, I've to sit in front of this computer and do all the account for my dad's small firm & at night, I've to promote to people what I've been selling and layan all the customer's behavior.

So, because of this tense I've had, sometimes I need to relax my mind. So, one day, I've been thinking about ocean, about Port Dickson, so I search at Google for the word ocean. Then, a set of boring but peaceful images went off the screen and I just scroll the mouse and being boring & more boring.

Then, I went to a site that always show many information that people don't always care. Then, I came across this article about a resort in Maldives......

Six Senses Laamu Resort & Spa (Maldives)

So beautiful.. So peaceful.. And I'm thinking to go there to have my honeymoon with my future wife.. hahaha

I dunno how to paint a word picture to u guys, maybe a little pieces of images from Google will help u. So, enjoy !






They have many types of Villas. There's a Lagoon Beach Villa, Ocean Beach Villa, Lagoon Water Villa and Ocean Water Villa. This is so nice. I can't wait to get married la. hahahaha kidding.

Okay, toodles !

ps: actually I want to blog about another thing..but, never mind..

No comments:

Post a Comment